Rhinoplasty more commonly known as the nose job is a surgical procedure which corrects or modifies your shape and size of your nose as you desire. Most commonly done in Nepal as a cosmetic surgery which basically means to surgically reshape your nose so that it fits and suits your face and appearance.
There are many sub types of Rhinoplasty or nose job.
- Rhinoplasty (Augmentation).
- Rhinoplasty (Reduction).
- Alar reduction.
- Nasal tip correction.
- Crooked nose deformity ( Traumatic Rhinoplasty)
- Rhinoplasty (augmentation) : This procedure is usually done to uplift the shape of your nose or generally increasing the shape of your nose. In this procedure we at Nepal Plastic Cosmetic and Laser Center insert the silicon implant through a small incision in your nose. This procedure is generally done for the person whose nose is small and has no elevation, has low nasal root especially in Mongolian races. The post surgical result make your nose look more symmetrical, bigger and longer. The success rate for this procedure at Kathmandu Skin Careis more than 95%.
- Rhinoplasty (Reduction): This procedure is more commonly known as hump reduction in which a hump of your nose or entire length of your nose is reduced including the bones so the outcome is natural an symmetrical looking and most importantly without any humps so that the length of your nose is smooth and straight. Although many races prefer to do this surgery as most of the trauma to nose leads to hump and asymmetry of the nose, usually Aryan races does this procedure.
- Alar reduction: This is commonly known as nostril reduction. This procedure is usually done for the patient who have flaring of nostrils and wide nose base. This is minor procedure. We at Kathmandu Skin Caredo it frequently and the outcome of this procedure is nostril becomes smaller which in turn makes your nose appear sturdy and big.
- Nasal Tip Correction: This procedure is usually done for the patients who have curved nose and has angle of downward bend on the tip of the nose. The outcome of this procedure generally is to make the nasal tip more protruded via augmentation with implants or cartilage grafts.
- Crooked nose deformity ( Traumatic Rhinoplasty): This procedure is usually done for the patients who have crooked nose either naturally or due to the trauma. The outcome of this procedure
We at Nepal Plastic Cosmetic and Laser Center ( Kathmandu Skin Care) provide your all of the above mentioned procedure not only in most competitive price but also with the best outcome. We at Kathmandu Skin Care perform the nose surgery procedures through intra nasally ( inside the nostril), so that there will be no post surgical scar visible.We have best registered Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon in Nepal with thousands of Rhinoplasty experience and successful outcomes. We at Kathmandu Skin Care perform above mentioned procedures by making an incision through inside of the nose so that the post surgical scar will be minimal and well hidden.
We advise all people to do these procedure only with registered plastic and cosmetic surgeon for the best possible outcome. We at Kathmandu Skin Care properly evaluate and provide the surgical treatment by registered and experienced Plastic and Cosmetic surgeon. We at Kathmandu Skin Care have many specialized doctors to properly take care of you and provide you with wonderful experience of undergoing these procedure with best possible outcome.